Attorney Adam M. Porter
I am Adam M. Porter, a Birmingham, Alabama, employment law attorney who has passionately protected the rights of workers throughout central and northern Alabama for more than 30 years. I help workers fight back against discrimination, retaliation, harassment and wrongful termination.
I have a thorough understanding of the federal and state laws that protect workers by allowing them to recover penalties, and retain or regain their jobs after reporting incidents of discrimination or harassment.
I offer a free initial consultation, in which I can answer your questions and provide an honest assessment of your case. I am committed to protecting your rights. If you select me to represent you, you will work with me from our initial consultation until the resolution of your case — and even beyond in many instances.
If you feel your employer has treated you unfairly and illegally in accordance with federal and state laws against discrimination and harassment, call 205-322-8999 or email me to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Wage Hour
- Labor Law
- Alabama, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1987
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. – 1987
- University of Alabama
- B.A. – 1984
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Birmingham Bar Association, Employment Law Section, Member
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- National Employment Lawyer Association, Member